Congratulations to the winners on this tour:
a copy of the novella The Gift : Lynne
a copy of the novella Star Crossed : bn100
her name in Rebel Heart : MomJane
$25 starbucks gift cards: Debi Anne and sweety
And the winner of the host prize for most comments was Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Safari Moon by Ann Christine, a contemporary romance available now from Rogue Phoenix Press. The tour will run from March 12 - April 6, 2012 and the author is available for guest posts or interviews. Additionally, a PDF of the story is available by request for review in conjunction with a post or interview.
Ann Christine will be giving away the following prizes:
* A Safari Moon bookmark to one randomly drawn commenter at every stop.
* ebook copy of The Gift (part of A Valentine Anthology) and Star Crossed (part of St. Patricks Day anthology) to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
* One commenter during the tour will win the right to have a character named for them in her next release--either Ghost Dance (a western historical romance) or Rebel Heart (science-fiction romance)
* Two randomly drawn commenters during the tour will each win a $25.00 GC to Starbucks
* The host with the most comments (excluding the author's and the host's) will win a $15 GC to Starbucks
Solo St. John, a wildlife photographer, is preparing for a trip to Alaska. Suddenly, Solo finds women of all sorts invading his privacy, his home and his office, all cooing nonsense words and blatantly throwing themselves at him. Solo doesn't know why, and he has no idea how to rid himself of the persistent women. He finally decides to beg a favor of his best buddy Nyssa Harrington.
In love with Solo for the past ten years and knowing he doesn't return her feelings Nyssa doesn't want to talk to Solo. She knows if she accepts his phone call, she will not be able to resist the temptation to hope again.
March 12: A Writer's Life
March 13: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
March 14: Novel Reflections
March 15: Sugarbeat's Books
March 16: Megan Johns Invites
March 19: Always a Booklover
March 20: Moonlight, Lace and Mayhem
March 21: Reader Girls
March 22: It Only Takes a Mustard Seed to Make a Dream Grow
March 23: It's Raining Books
March 26: Rachel Brimble Romance
March 27: Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog
March 28: Cocktails and Books
March 29: BookSpark
March 30: I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read!
April 2: Everyday Is An Adventure
April 3: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
April 4: Storm Goddess Book Reviews & More
April 5: As The Pages Turn
April 6: Kacey's Konnections
April 6: STOP #2 LASR: Romance Guests